Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Playing the Waiting Game

Caleb's due date is two weeks from today, so now we are just playing the waiting game! The doctor told us she expects that he will be early, but we're realizing that the doctors don't really know much about predicting when a baby will arrive! In the meantime, here are some pictures from the pregnancy and the baby shower this past weekend.


12 weeks
21 weeks
23 weeks, on our 5-year anniversary


25 weeks

30 weeks

35-1/2 weeks, at the special Valentine's Day dinner a friend and I planned for the senior high girls. That night, my friend's 4-year-old boy made a comment about "that lump"!

BABY SHOWER PICTURES

37-1/2 weeks, at my baby shower with two friends I've known since junior high :)


The shower was for my accountability partner Carrie and me. She's due 5 weeks after I am with a little girl. And yes, I am a lot bigger than she is!
Some members of our families...my mother and youngest sister, Leah, were able to come to the shower, which was very nice!
Our sweet friends from church who did a wonderful job organizing the shower!

No comments: