Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Party Animal

This past Saturday was an exciting day as my friend Amy got married. I have known Amy since we were both around 11 or 12 years old. She attended college at CIU, so Joel has the privilege of knowing her, as well. Amy has battled two types of leukemia in the past six years and is now doing very well after a bone marrow transplant. She is an incredibly strong, godly woman and was a radiantly beautiful bride!

Caleb did not attend the wedding due to his propensity for making loud noises at inappropriate times :), but he did come to the reception with us. He now wants to be part of whatever we are doing and is always reaching for things. (I had him in the Bjorn with me today while I was grocery shopping, and he kept grabbing the list and ended up tearing one of my coupons! He also kept trying to "help" push the cart.) Anyway, he was pretty interested in the "champagne" for the toast. No, he didn't really drink it. :)


I wish I had more pictures to share, as I loved seeing Caleb in big boy clothes rather than the onesies that usually make most sense for him to wear. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera! I'll have to dress him up again sometime soon.

No comments: